Our Administrators and Staff consist of highly credentialed qualified personnel, with over 150 years of collective childcare and educational experience. We also insure our staff receives ongoing regular in-service training.
We are licensed by the State of California and staffed with quality educators. All staff members must go through and pass an extensive background check and screening process consisting of the following:
- Criminal Background Clearance through Department of Justice
- Criminal Record Statement Clearance
- Child Abuse Central Index Clearance
- Fingerprint Clearance
- Ongoing Education during Employment
- License Verification for Professional Practice
- Physical Health Check
- Reference Checking with Previous Employers
- Drug Screening Tests
- Periodic Employee Performance Appraisal
- Pre-Deployment Orientation and Training
- Certification of CPR and First Aid
To ensure the safety of our Children, this process must be completed before we hire a new staff member. In addition to the above requirements, when we select teachers into our program we are also looking for teachers that have a passion and love for caring for children. Not only do we look for those important qualities, but we also look for what we call the “WOW FACTOR”! The “WOW FACTOR” is naturally present and either you have it or you don’t! The children always know, so we look at the way the teachers interact with the children and the way the children response to the prospective new teachers.
Meet our faculty in person! Come visit our Preschool Learning Academy soon.